The experts from AVERE Ukraine’s team and the guests are doing their best to explain the market opportunities have arisen.
We’re inviting you to the first meeting on these important essentials of the topic:
- How is Ukraine’s mobility working in the current conditions?
- How and when electric became more reliable than combustion in the times of war and why? What is the new demand being created right now?
- How has Ukraine’s motivation to opt out of fossil fuels been boosted by the war? What opportunities for the EV market operators can it create?
- How has the EV industry and the market in Ukraine been impacted? What are the market conditions of that specific situation? The demand from public (state and municipal) and non-governmental procurements, private sector.
- What are the steps to resiliency of the infrastructure ecosystem, immediate and future, can be made? Charging services, MaaS, logistics, delivery, public transport: what are their trends?
- What is necessary for the nearest updates, rehabilitation and future massive rebuild, how it can look like? How many heads, hands and how much funds will it require to reach proper results?
- Then look to the future. When this war modifies or finally is over and Ukraine has to start this massive rebuild what can it do differently and what should never do?
- What can we learn from the current market situation in building more resilient cities considering that with global warming and conflict more catastrophes will happen?
Ukraine is a regional leader by the size of the EV fleet in the region of Central and Eastern Europe. The war has shown the real importance of electric vehicles.
The UA government has already announced the programs of rebuilding Ukraine. Due to the plans to refuse any oil and gas from russia the issue of development of the UA EV market is one of the most urgent and important in the agenda. It becomes even more visible on the background of increased pace of Ukraine’s integration to the EU.
Despite the EV fleet leadership the country was late with large deployment of the electric public and freight transport. It remained a big market opportunity. Now Ukraine, experiencing aggression from one of the world’s main oil and gas suppliers, has a motivation higher than ever before to have the economy never more dependent on fossil fuel terror. It is also increased by the problems with war impacted functioning of oil products storages and supply chain. When the conventional cars stopped the EVs continued to move and it said more about the future than something else. That shows to the world a way that energy for moving produced locally saves lives.
Next things to follow:
We will announce more dates. The next ones will be dedicated to the separate parts of the market’s agenda. Follow us on LinkedIn for the recent updates https://www.linkedin.com/company/19081115/
Your contribution is welcomed
If you would like to have a time on air to contribute to the topic, please let us know email@example.com
You are free to choose one of the sizes of the participation fee yourself. It will be used to support capabilities of AVERE Ukraine’s team for humanitarian activity it provides now along with the regular activity, so, we sincerely thank you for these your kind contributions.
Any of the tickets equally allows to enter the event with the same rights despite of the price level, you’re free to choose the size of the fee yourself, it’s just an option to support us.